Volunteers are a vital part of Quickdraw Animation Society!
As a non-profit, artist-run animation production co-operative, volunteer efforts are integral to the success of our Independent Animation Community.
Quickdraw’s Board of Directors and advisory committees are also volunteer positions, providing leadership to ensure the future and current success of our thriving society. While the Board of Directors are elected annually at our Annual General Meeting, our advisory committees welcome members at any time, and generally meet on a once a month basis.
There’s a ton of ways to help out Quickdraw by volunteering!
- Special Events( comic expo, members BBQ etc)
- GIRAF Festival
- Office/Administration Help
- Committees ( Production, Education, Policy, Programming, Library)
- General Help
- Board of Directors ( elected at AGM)
- Library Help
- Quickdraw Promotional Animations
- Casino ( 18+)
- The opportunity to meet fellow local ( and sometimes international!) animators
- Production credits towards your own production
- Festival and Event Perks
- And most of all… fun!