It’s that time again. Quickdraw’s Annual General Meeting will take place on Tuesday, June 27 at 6:30pm at Quickdraw’s new studios (2011 10 Ave SW). All members are invited and encouraged to attend — it’s a great chance to meet the board, find out what’s been going on behind the scenes, and have your say in what’s coming up at Quickdraw. If you’re thinking of joining the board, please drop us a line and we’d be more than happy to talk about what a board membership involves. If you’d like to designate someone to attend and vote on your behalf, please email us for a proxy form.
DON’T FORGET: If you want to vote at the AGM, you need to make sure you have a valid membership, and that it’s been valid for at least 30 days before the AGM. You can renew your membership online, or drop by any time (that we’re open) to renew in person.
Tuesday, June 27
6:30pm at 2011 10 Ave SW
1. Welcome to members and introduction of staff and board
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Approval of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
4. Director’s report
5. Presentation of financials
6. President’s report
7. Nominate Board Directors to fill vacant positions
8. Election and confirmation of the Board of Directors
9. Discussion on GIRAF promotion and development