We are an Indigenous-led research team developing education for health care providers and Indigenous patients with Type II Diabetes to improve health equity with Indigenous people.
1. We are looking for Indigenous artists to help create artwork for interpreting the project’s directions and principles on diabetes, healthcare and healing.
2. We are looking for Indigenous illustrators to help develop a visual lecture on the E4E Care Framework for healthcare providers.
The selected applicant(s) will work with the research team in the development of the above art. This is a paid opportunity.
To submit your Expression of Interest (EOI):
– Email email@example.com by December 15th, 2019.
– Please attach a brief resume, an artist statement and a sample of your work.
– Please use one of the following subject lines: ‘E4E – EOI/ Call for Artists 2019’ or ‘E4E – EOI/ Call for Illustrators 2019’.
Call for Submission PDF: