Minds in Motion has assumed many different shapes and sizes. Our instructors have worked with groups as small as 2 to groups as large as 50… and within time frame of one-day to twelve-weeks.
The following segment provides a general cost-estimate for full and half day animation workshops. Please note that this estimate is based on the following assumptions:
- Location is within 20-minute driving radius from downtown Calgary.
- The interested organization recruits participants
- The interested organization engages in further discussion with Quickdraw re: additional logistics, such as lighting, the full layout of the space, parking, etc.
Max # of
Standard Rates $1000 $1400 20 Non/Profit Educational Rates $780 $1100 20 Teacher Training $300 $525 5
- Note: this is a cost estimate, not a quote. The estimate is subject to change as per each the unique requirements of each event. Transportation fees may apply.
- There is $55 fee (standard rate), $40 fee (educational rate) per student, per day for participant numbers exceeding our maximum.
- There is a $15 fee per teacher, per day for participant numbers exceeding our maximum for teacher training
- An hourly rate of $230 is also available
- The above rates include one instructor and one assistant
What are the benefits of the program?
Animation has a unique way of bringing people together, creating opportunities for teamwork, allowing people to express themselves and to develop confidence. Imagine the excitement a student has when they are able to find their voice and share it through animation. Anyone can do it and it has proven time and time again to be a great experience. This program has unlimited potential, any concept can be animated.
As Calgary develops into an increasingly cultural community, this program allows youth to explore and examine different outlets for expression, learning, using technology and developing skills they might not already possess. Helping youth to develop their skills and confidence will have a positive impact on the community.