See the animated results of a week of frenzied, caffeinated creativity! Vote for your favourite and see who answered the call to adventure!
The premiere screening of the films from our 2020 Animation Lockdown will happen ONLINE on Saturday, June 6. “Doors” will open at 7pm, with the screening starting at 7:30pm. Join us for brand-new films, vote for our audience choice awards, and see who our jury has selected for our prizes:
- AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARD: top-scoring film, weighted 1 (ok) to 5 (amazing)
- AUDIENCE CHOICE RUNNER-UP: 2nd top-scoring film
- AUDIENCE CHOICE HONOURABLE MENTION: 3rd top-scoring film
- DAVE RATZLAFF BEST EXPERIMENTAL FILM AWARD (SPONSORED BY CAOS): $100 cash prize, selected by a jury of experienced animators and curators.
- JURY SPECIAL AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING FILM
- JURY SPECIAL MENTION
- JURY BEST USE OF TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AWARD
To attend this screening, you’ll need to register in advance to get your link to the Zoom meeting. (You’ll need a Zoom account and software, too). The Zoom link and additional login info will be sent out once you’ve registered for the event through Eventbrite.
Registration is $5 for non-members, and free for Quickdraw members: send us an email for an access code for members (or if the $5 fee would be a barrier to participation)!