After Effects Compositing Workshop (ONLINE)
Jeanette Takako Fantone
Please register to take this course
August 26, 2023
1:00pm - 4:00pm MST
Online on Zoom
If you are someone who has a good handle of how After Effects goes, this workshop is the perfect opportunity for you to spread your creative wings and see what this program can really do with the right angle.
Play with experimental compositing of shapes, filters, effects, and particles. Take your After Effects game to the next level with this online workshop from the comfort of your own home.
Jeanette is a 2d animator and compositor.
***Participants are required to have their OWN Adobe License for this workshop. Experience in the basics of After Effects is required.
Once registered, participants will be emailed the Zoom link a week ahead of the start date.
After Effects Boot Camp - Intro to the program so you are prepared!
Check out Jeanette's reel here
Jeanette Takako Fantone (she/her) is a Japanese - Filipino artist and animator from the beach town of Carpinteria, California. She received her BFA in Experimental Animation from CalArts and continues a professional career in motion design.
Jeanette’s personal work collages memory and cultural nostalgia with a gentle, firm hand. In approaching After Effects as a post-processing medium, curiosity and experimentation become foundational as the (un)intentional joys of her workflow.
Within her communities, Jeanette is a member of J-town ActionとSolidarity, a grassroots mutual aid group located in Los Angeles’s historic Little Tokyo, Anakbayan, and AfterHours Animation.
- Advanced exercises in compositing, effects, filters, and maybe some particles!
- Your OWN Adobe License
- Your own internet connection and computer with a webcam that runs Zoom
- After Effects Experience - beginner knowledge required, intermediate knowledge can benefit as well.
- Prerequisite: After Effects Beginner Bootcamp or equivalent
- We recommend preparing some images/clips and particularly TEXTURES ahead of time to play with the tools!