After Effects Experimental Compositing (online)
Please register to take this course
July 09, 2022 – July 09, 2022
Saturday afternoon, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Online on Zoom
Lyndon Navalta is our resident After Effects PRO. He has made amazing experimental animations that look like things from not of this world. And he did it all within After Effects.
If you are someone who has a good handle of how After Effects goes, this workshop is the perfect opportunity for you to spread your creative wings and see what this program can really do with the right angle.
Play with experimental compositing of shapes, filters, effects, and particles. Take your After Effects game to the next level with this online workshop from the comfort of your own home.
***Participants are required to have their OWN Adobe License for this workshop. Experience in the basics of After Effects is required.
Once registered, participants will be emailed the Zoom link a week ahead of the start date.
After Effects Boot Camp - Also instructed by Lyndon!
- Advanced exercises in compositing, effects and filter uses, and particle effects
- Touch on the 3D parts of the After Effects interface.
- Your OWN Adobe License
- Your own internet connection and computer with a webcam that runs Zoom
- After Effects Experience - beginner knowledge required, intermediate knowledge can benefit as well.
- Prerequisite: After Effects Beginner Bootcamp
Lyndon Navalta was our GIRAF 10 trailer animator! Check it out!