Young Animators After School (in-person) SIDE B
Registration is now closed.
September 21, 2023 – December 14, 2023
Thursdays, 5:30pm - 8:30pm, 12-class course
2011 10 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3C 0K4
Young Animators After School side B is NOW OPEN FOR REGISTRATION! This course is on THURSDAYS, and will run in addition to our regular Young Animators After School program! Sign up QUICK!
In this class students will delve into the world of animation, covering a range of topics including stop-motion, digital platforms, sound design and traditional animation techniques. Participants will complete a short animated film with sound by the end of the course. Open and interesting to all skill levels.
This is a 12-week program, with no classes on November 16th for our annual animation festival GIRAF.
If you have any questions, or concerns please reach out to Theresa Pinhey at email@example.com. There are payment plans available if the course's price is at all a barrier to you.
- Learn about story-telling and making your own characters
- practice with various styles of animation to find your style
- Learn through different historical animations how you can show and not tell
- Interest in animation a requirement
- Experience NOT REQUIRED, but sometimes bringing an idea can help you create!