Arts Opportunities: February 11, 2022
A shorter collection this week, but still some interesting opportunities, including permanent roles at CADA, summer internships, and more festival deadlines
• Montreal's Sommets du cinéma animation festival has switched up its format this year to focus entirely on Canadian animation. They've also extended their deadline, so make sure you send them your film by Feb. 28!
• Municipal arts funder Calgary Arts Development is hiring for a Grant Program Specialist, Indigenous Program Specialist, and a Communications Manager. Applications for the first two are due March 9, or February 8 for the communications role
• Edmonton's The Works International Visual Arts Society is looking for students and emerging professionals for their (paid) summer internships. Apply by March 18
• The London International Animation Festival just opened its call. You have until May 31 to submit, but no harm in getting it out of the way
• And we've nearly hit 100 submissions for this year's GIRAF animation festival. If you want to get in before the last-minute rush in May, send us your films now!