Intro to Toon Boom Harmony (online)
Please register to take this course
January 24, 2022 – April 25, 2022
Mondays 6:30pm - 9:30pm, No classes on Feb 21 and April 18
ToonBoom Harmony is a professional 2D animation software used globally in the Animation Industry. In this course, you’ll be introduced to the platform and learn your way around the program while creating multiple short projects to showcase your skills. Some animation fundamentals are required.
NOTE: This is an ONLINE class, so a computer with access to a webcam and Zoom is required. Installation requirements for the software will be sent a week ahead of the first class.
- A computer that can run Zoom with a webcam
- A Wacom drawing tablet (rentals available through Quickdraw)
- A Toon Boom Harmony License (will be provided by Quickdraw!)
- Learn the basics of Toon Boom Harmony including tradigital animation, puppeting and rotoscoping
- Exercises will allow students to learn the software to create their own animated projects