Request for Quotation: Advertising Creative (animated videos) Filipino Community Resources
The Health Quality Council of Alberta (HQCA) is in need for a vendor to develop a 15-second and 30-second animated video ad with voice over in Tagalog and English.
The Health Quality Council of Alberta
The Health Quality Council of Alberta (HQCA) is a non-profit agency that brings together patients, families, and our partners from across healthcare and academia to inspire improvement in patient safety, person-centred care, and health service quality. We assess and study the healthcare system, identify effective practices, and engage with Albertans to gather information about their experiences. Our responsibilities are outlined in the Health Quality Council of Alberta Act.
In 2022, the HQCA launched a public information campaign that offered new resources to help Albertans become active participants in their healthcare. This campaign aligned with the HQCA’s mandate to promote person-centred care in Alberta. It also increased awareness about how individuals can take an active role in their healthcare and intended to support the health and well-being of Albertans.
In recognition of the unique information needs of diverse populations in Alberta, we adapted and translated this information for the South Asian community. To understand and reflect the needs of the community and translate the information, we engaged with members of the community, healthcare providers, and translators.
This year, the HQCA is adapting and translating the resources for the Filipino community. This project is led by a project team that includes HQCA team members, patient advisors, physician advisors, a community advisor, and a community engagement consultant. The project team has engaged with community members and healthcare providers to gather feedback on the resources, which will be translated into Tagalog by a translation company and will be added to our website.
We have identified the need for a vendor to develop the advertising creative for this campaign to promote the new resources on our website.
Campaign Launch: March 2, 2023
Develop the advertising creative:
- 15-second and 30-second animated video ad for YouTube, Facebook, websites, and possibly TV, with voice over in Tagalog and English
- Please note, the English and Tagalog script will be provided, and we do not require media buying services
- Provide campaign performance report, include website analytics using Google Analytics (including page views, average session duration and PDF downloads)
- Please note, we do not require Google Analytics goals/events set up
Critical Success Factors
We are seeking a vendor that can:
- Consult effectively with the project team
- Take a collaborative approach to design
- Provide a work plan with tasks and timelines to meet the key deliverables within timeline and budget
- Provide the services with the necessary resources (technical and personnel)
- Manage tight turnarounds and multiple review cycles
- Provide initial concepts for consideration and rationale
- Provide create materials for proofing and approval by the HQCA team (all final design files will be required by the HQCA at project close)
- Report on campaign performance.
Requirements for Quotation
Quotation must include the following elements which may be used in selecting the successful vendor:
- Links to similar projects. Experience in campaigns for diverse audiences and/or campaigns with translated content is an asset. Experience in campaigns for Filipino communities is an asset.
- Price (NOTE: Quickdraw highly recommends quoting BARE minimum $50/second of finished animation. Go to our FAQs at the bottom of our About page for more info)
While the HQCA has made every considerable effort to ensure that accurate information is contained in this request for quotation (RFQ), the information is supplied solely as a guideline. The information is not guaranteed or warranted to be accurate, nor is it necessarily comprehensive or exhaustive.
The HQCA reserves the right not to award a contract to the highest evaluated proposal or to any proposal.
Quote submission deadline
Monday, January 30, 2023
Questions and submission
For further information or to submit a quote, contact:
Sanita Shapka, Senior Communications Advisor
Health Quality Council of Alberta